Noticias:

Usa los artículos publicados en Mochileros.org para educarte para tu primer viaje mochilero

Menú Principal

Thien Cung Cave - The Big Attraction of Halong Bay

Iniciado por halongbay2016, Enero 08, 2016, 10:17:46 PM

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

halongbay2016

Advertisement
halong bay tour itinerary, is one of the most precious treasures of Vietnam and probably the best tourist attraction of the nation.

The bay has been added in UNESCO Globe Heritage Site and recently has been voted as one of the new seven wonders of the globe. The bay is comprised of big limestone islands and about 1600 green islets that generate a panoramic view that will relax your eyes during the best halong bay cruise. Cruising around Halong area will take you to various locations that have something special to **** that will make your holiday worthwhile.

Thien Cung Cave

As we made our way to the big entrance of the cave I saw special lights glowing on the far inside of the cave. I felt the coolness of the sea breeze pushing me gently toward the grotto while the instructive lights invited me to come in. At this occasion I felt that my heart was beating very quickly because of eagerness and excitement to explore the cave.

At the extremely moment that I got inside the cave I felt that I have made a tour to another dimension. I found myself staring at the countless of colors that was showed against the surprising rock formations of the grotto which created a scenic view. Looking up, I was filled with wonder. I was also surprised with the weird formation of the cave rocks that resembled fictional characters such as sentries, dragon.